To submit a book for a giveaway promotion:
Book submissions are for short story collections or novels of African origin, and are given freely by the author or publisher to be given away as part of a Short Story Day Africa promotion. Should you wish to submit a novel, please also submit a short story for the website to tie the book promotion into. It is a short story celebration, afterall.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Book for Promotion. Attach a copy of your book cover, links to your author or publisher
2. We may use the book as a giveaway or a competition prize.
3. We may ask you to post your book to the Short Story Day Africa HQ or directly to the winner of the prize, depending on where you are and time constraints. Please honour your bequest.
4. Please include a short biography (no more than 300 words), a photograph of yourself, a jpeg of your bookcover and any links to your author website/books pages or blog, or your publishers site. Links will be authenticated, and any links to other sites will mean your work will not appear.
5. We reserve the right not to use your book for promotion.